Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a good cigar. Good enough for mowing the lawn or washing the car, but that's about it.
Gave it a 3 on a scale of 1 - 10.
I won't waste any more money on them.
Radar

·
Registered
546 Posts
Re: Fire by Indian Tabac Robusto

Thanks for the heads up. I've looked at those before just as an everyday knockaround smoke, but now I think I'll look for something else.

Grinch OUT!!!

·
Registered
949 Posts

I have never thought these were any good. Which is funny because the Rocky PAtel Vintage 90 and 92 are pretty good.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts

Indian Tabac is one line that I haven't enjoyed at all. Still have yet to try the RP Vintage, probably because of the bad taste Indian Tabac left in my mouth. Great packaging though.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts

It has been hit & miss for me & IT's also. The RP's are good, I've been back & forth with the Fuertes, back & forth with the Cammie Legend natties.......the Cammie Legend Maduro is quite good, but the best IT I think I've smoked was a 2nd that came in a bundle, with a Cameroon wrapper. I think I got em from CI a year or so ago.

·
Registered
546 Posts

I like most of the IT lines, myself, but something about Fire just didn't look right to me. My favorite is the Gorilla. Good burn and slightly spicy to me.

Grinch OUT!!!

·
Banned
8,745 Posts

I think the super fuerte Beli Maddies are a tastey winter short smoke at 2 - 3.0 a stick. Other than the RP's havint liked the rest of the IT line that I have tried.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Da Klugs said:
I think the super fuerte Beli Maddies are a tastey winter short smoke at 2 - 3.0 a stick. Other than the RP's havint liked the rest of the IT line that I have tried.
I liked the SFB Maduro too. A lot! I was surprised at the smoke for the money. Got bids in on some at Cigarbid.

·
Test Subject
2,651 Posts

Not impressed with Indian Tabac and I think the Fire won't be around long..

Jerry in Minnesota.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.