Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After many months I was finally able to sit outside with a glass of wine (Australian Shiraz) and a cigar (Sancho Panza non plus from July 2002). I look forward to many more nights like this in the coming months. It doesn't get a whole lot better!

·
Registered
585 Posts
yes, the weather really is startin to come around. i have been able to walk my dog with robustos and gran coronas finally instead of lil boli' chicos and frozen fingers:D

·
Registered
257 Posts
These past weeks I was finally able to smoke my cigars outside without my long underwear on! :r

Unfortunately today the 40 mph wind gust cut down on my cigar consumption. :mad:

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I can't wait to get home and be able to sit on my front porch and have a cigar. It is in the 60s, and I'm freezing my ars off in Germany........:c

Not that I'm bitching about being here, but I am ready to get home to my house and my cats

:pu

·
Registered
41 Posts
Washington's weather is finally coming around. Pretty soon enjoying nice gars while the que's going.

·
Registered
331 Posts
emdub23 said:
Washington's weather is finally coming around. Pretty soon enjoying nice gars while the que's going.
:D

whaddya think I've been doing here for the past two days...We're in the middle of a winter heat wave...Damn,it's been nice!!:w
I love a smokin' and a 'quein'!!!:al

G

·
I can definitely relate... Why it's been in the 40's here several times in the past couple of months. I've actually had to wear a jacket outside to smoke on several occasions (LOL). I'm glad the rest of you northern folk are finally able to venture outside. Absolutely the best time of year! Seriously though, I have been reading in these forums for a couple of months and thought I would drop in... lots of good advice here. Thanks to all.
Cheers,
Rob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts