Cigar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
CS Cog
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are pics of my setup with prices

Coleman cooler with built in cooling device. Price paid = $0 (Gift from my roomate for graduation)

Back of fan zip-tied to plastic slide-in sheet. Fan = $0. (Took it out of an old PC I had)
Wired up using Mocobird's Fan Tutorial to the T. Directed towards the cooling device to evaporate excess condensation. I was lucky to have the silver grill on my fan to allow me to zip-tie to the plastic.

Finalized product. Beads = $30 or so off of Heartfelt Industries.
Stockings = 33 cents at Wal-Mart
Johnson controller = $70

Coolador with my humble cigar collection. Total price was about $120. When will I step up to the Haier? Only time will tell.

Can't wait to fill it up with stogies

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Excellent job!!

Trust me...filling it will take about a month.

If you take your time.

Scott"voiceofexperience"M

·
CS Cog
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I-10 and Gessner right beside Memorial City Mall. you? What shops do you normally go to purchase/smoke cigars? I've tried Briar Shoppe, Cigar Vault (my usual place) and Tobacco Habano. I will go and sit at Downing Street Pub cigar bar to get some work done if I have time.

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Very nice job. I like this alot. I used to use the same kind of coolers in my truck when I was an OTR driver. This has got me wanting to go dig it out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.