Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
7,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I get two packages in the mail today ... both of which were splits that I was expecting. Open the first package from Jon (j6ppc) and discover not only my cigars, but a friggin pipe and some tobacco to get me started. Smells like a smokehouse. :dr

Next I open the other box, which is from Bill (madurofan). I see my cigars, which were expected. Then I look a little deeper and two extra items jump out and smack me in the face: a Cuaba Diademas and another pipe!

Here's the damage:

I can't thank you two enough for these extras. That said, I thought I was pretty clear about not wanting to slide down this slope. ;) I guess I'll just have to go to war against the both of you. :gn

Thanks again,
Darrel

PS, I was going to wait until tonight to try the pipe but couldn't. It's both tasty and fun! :dr

· Registered
7,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Another great bombing run! The Diadema is a fabulous cigar, as long as you have two hours to smoke it! Nice pipes as well!
2 hours? Not the speed at which I smoke. That'll be at least 3 hours. :r Bill and Jon did great on this ... even if I *said* I wanted to avoid the pipe slope. Of course, now I realize the error of my ways.... ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.