Cigar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one going to the Fiesta bowl, I am going to try my hardest to get some tickets. Anyone want to join me, Bob???

If so we should meet and smoke a few. This would be a great opportunity to meet and greet each other.

Hook'em Horns!

Zitro

· Registered
45 Posts
I am most likley going to be going out there. Was at both OSU/Txas games a couple years ago and loved your fans, great peeps to party with and actually know football.

Plus, I have a lot of friends in Phx, Scottsdale I would like to catch up with. But after making the trip to the past two bowl games to watch us get smoked I have a sour taste in my mouth.

I'll keep ya posted

· Registered
45 Posts
Just went from Texas winning by 40 to a straight up bet.... What happen???

Perhabs a bet with the Vegas odds, but I think Texas got hosed and should be in the NC game and Ohio State is in a BCS game becasue they bring a ton of money to the venue.

· 5 Rings and Counting
1,954 Posts
Just went from Texas winning by 40 to a straight up bet.... What happen???

Perhabs a bet with the Vegas odds, but I think Texas got hosed and should be in the NC game and Ohio State is in a BCS game becasue they bring a ton of money to the venue.
I do think Texas is winning this one going away, Sorry. but Ohio State does not belong (I know they bring money but that should not determine a bid into the BCS). What is the line?

· Registered
1,283 Posts
Line is 10 and name another opponent they could replace OSU with and get the line smaller. Once all the BCS bowls are picked the quality falls off pretty quickly.

I am in on a 5'vr for Texas over OSU "pick'em".

Texas Exes and UT club are offering great 4 day packages, but alas they do not come with tickets. So the search and the right price has begun. Maybe somebody out there can secure a block of tickets.:tu

tt:cb

· 5 Rings and Counting
1,954 Posts
Line is 10 and name another opponent they could replace OSU with and get the line smaller. Once all the BCS bowls are picked the quality falls off pretty quickly.

I am in on a 5'vr for Texas over OSU "pick'em".

Texas Exes and UT club are offering great 4 day packages, but alas they do not come with tickets. So the search and the right price has begun. Maybe somebody out there can secure a block of tickets.:tu

tt:cb
Texas vs. Alabama...And Utah vs. Boise State...OSU in a 2nd tier bowl where they belong...You can't tell me that Texas vs. Alabama doesn't sound better?

· Registered
443 Posts
Hey guys, keep me posted on where you are looking to go hang. I live in the Phoenix area and would be delighted to meet up with everyone for a herf.:ss:tu

Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.