Cigar Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all - Has anyone heard of Fidel's cigars? I was at my local shop yesterday when a rep came in and handed out a few to the owner to try, and they were great smokes. I went home and searched the WWW and couldn't find out anything on them. Supposedly they are made with pre-embargo Cuban tobacco, so it's legal. The one I smoked only had a Cuban wrapper, dominican filler, but there are others that are supposed to be all Havana. I suggested to the shop to put them on the shelves.

PS I realize this topic might belong in the Havana lounge, but if these cigars are questionable I wouln't want to rub the die hards...

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Sounds like the Pinar stuff. (Newly found bales of pre-embargo tobacco in some barn in the middle of nowhere in some state nobodys knows about, that someone bought and forgot about, etc etc etc you get the picture):D

·
Registered
546 Posts
Tried that Pinar, and wasn't that impressed. Might have been pre-embargo tobacco, but they're rolled in New York.

Grinch OUT!

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Pinar stuff, a bunch of crap!!
Glad mine was gifted to me & not a result of my hard earned money!!

MoTheMan

·
Registered
546 Posts
I spent too much for one and it just wasn't good at all. Even gave my guiness a bad taste!!

Grinch OUT!

:pu

1 - 5 of 5 Posts