Cigar Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love to get a good smoke in after a great dinner, but will also smoke one while watching the afternoon news.

Grinch OUT!!!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I'm working 12hr shifts in an inner city ER Tues through Fri, at least for the forseeable future. Friday, 1900 ->clock out ->drive home -> head for the garage and light something (hopfully good) up.

No other cigar of the weekend is quite as good.

Scott"workingfortheweekend"M

·
Registered
727 Posts
To me, the best time is after a long hard day. I come home and cook a good dinner, eat until I cant eat another bite, pour me a drink, and head out back to the patio to smoke a good cigar. Actually, the best time is after a long day of backpacking. It feels so good to just sit back, enjoy the site and sounds of the woods, and light up a good cigar.

·
Definitely not a puff fan
1,804 Posts
In the eveing, after the kids are in bed, in my backyard. Or, if its raining, in my garage. I generally prefer to smoke a couple of hours after a good meal.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Evening, after kids in bed and sitting out on the back patio with my wireless speakers, watching the big screen through the window. Other than that, I have had the very rare occassion to enjoy a smoke in the mid morning, which I found quite enjoyable.

I do not like to smoke while walking...I can't enjoy the smoke plumes.

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
I love smoking in the morning while sipping coffee and sitting in front of the open window bathing in the sun while the birds are chirping. Also like it in the evening when I can relax with some wine.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I love my cheap morning smoke, with a nice robust cup of coffee, and then, after working out at the gym, I'll eat dinner, kick back, and light up one of my "premium" smokes, watch some TV, and relax with the wife :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
I enjoy a morning smoke in the courtyard with some coffe and irish cream on my days off. But my favorite time is during a cook out by the pool with plenty of friends around.

·
Registered
676 Posts
After work or play, on the back porch, drinking a Sam Smith Brown or Schwarzbier, of course when it's not 18 degrees. The best place and the one I look forward too every year is On the lake In Canada, Fishing for Walleyes, watching Bald Eagles, Moose, boat slowing rocking, cold Molson Beer, feet up on the edge of the boat,
(can I have a moment of silence please). That is mine smoking utopia for sure.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Just imagining all of this is making me want to get the hell out of my cube for the day. Ah, to live the good life - I can't wait....

·
Registered
882 Posts
I smoke every day right after dinner. I try to match the smoke to the meal, key word being try. It is a great dessert every night though. It gives me enough time to relax abd reflect on the days events.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
I love to smoke after A long day of work or a good workout where i hit a personal goal.

·
Registered
374 Posts
D. Generate said:
Is it summer yet? I'm sick of this winter. :rolleyes:
Agreed - bring on the sun, the cookouts, and the long summer nights.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.