Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your favorite thing to eat or drink with a cigar. personally I like A bit of coffee. but ive only smoked 3 cigars so...

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
I love coffee or wine. There are a couple of threads that deal with favorite pairings. Beverages, food, whisky, etc.. Have a search and you will find a wealth of info.

Have fun. :D

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I definatly have to use that search thing but everytime that i do i get an error messege

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Diet coke, diet cherry coke, coffee. Don't drink.......anymore.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I love my smoke with a nice cup o' Starbucks! And, of course, with the occasional pint of Guinness :al

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So pretty much coffee sounds like the drink of choice
with a little alcohol thrown in sounds like a winning combo for me

·
Registered
904 Posts
horrorview said:
I love my smoke with a nice cup o' Starbucks! And, of course, with the occasional pint of Guinness :al
Horrorview - You took the words right out of my mouth. There is nothing that better compliments a good maduro than a pint of Guinness, especially if it's draft. Starbucks French is my choice for coffee and a good cigar. Than again Jack or a good wine (not all of these in the same night). :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Darb,

I am still a newbie however I like coffee (Strong Starbucks like a Quad White Mocha Xtra hot) with a good stick in the evening. This can be greatly enhanced by sitting in the hot tub at about 102 degrees while I puff.

I think you could pair anything with a good cigar and end up on the pluss side.

Enjoy the experiment....

DsrtDog

·
Registered
681 Posts
Off the subject;

I see your a home inspector DsrtDog.

Im in the real estate bizz to and just had a closing fall through and the buyers walked because the home inspector wrote up a hair line crack in the bricks as a "major structural defect".
I know alot of good inspectors too, though :)

Oh yeah, Coffie, port, hot chocoliate, ok....... I agree with DsrtDog. :D

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just had some Spiced rum with my last cigar. reletivly good mix

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Crown and Pepsi in the winter and homemade lemonade in the summer yum :p

·
Registered
691 Posts
LastClick said:
Off the subject;

I see your a home inspector DsrtDog.

Im in the real estate bizz to and just had a closing fall through and the buyers walked because the home inspector wrote up a hair line crack in the bricks as a "major structural defect".
I know alot of good inspectors too, though :)

Oh yeah, Coffie, port, hot chocoliate, ok....... I agree with DsrtDog. :D
LastClick,

Could be the hairline lead the inspector to another more serious problem like foundation etc...There are some inspectors out there that over react without investigating the cause...

Sorry for the fallout...

DsrtDog.

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Coffee or Diet Mt. Dew(I'm addicted to these things)

·
Registered
186 Posts
for me it's either a Vodka tonic or a plain old Pepsi.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I like alot of different beverages, including Gran Marnier, Port, Scotch, Coffee, Tea, Rootbeer....Think my favourite is Gran Marnier followed by singlemalt scotch.

Darb85 said:
What is your favorite thing to eat or drink with a cigar. personally I like A bit of coffee. but ive only smoked 3 cigars so...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.