Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Original Ron Mexico
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. As a new cigar smoker I was wondering what places my fellow NJ residents frequent. I live in denville and so far the only place I have visited is the denville smoke shop. The selection isn't huge, but there prices are fair. I know JR isnt far away but I haven't stopped in there yet, seems like a better place to smoke than to buy. Thanks guys!

·
Scotch & Cigars
12,582 Posts
Come to the herf in NJ today and you can buy what you want from the humidor LOL!

There are many good shops, I think you will find JRs does not have much of what you smoke but it's a great place to hang out, have a beer and a meal!

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Come to the herf in NJ today and you can buy what you want from the humidor LOL!

There are many good shops, I think you will find JRs does not have much of what you smoke but it's a great place to hang out, have a beer and a meal!
Very true about JRs. I've hung out with some damn cool people there. And I've smoked some amazing cigars there but they were not bought there.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Southbound Cigar Shop in Newfoundland (West Milford) on Route 23. I stopped in for the first time the other day and was very impressed! I plan on going back soon for a smoke. The place was nice and super clean. Not too big, but overall very nice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.