Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking for some new reading material lately, and I do meen READING material. So I'm wondering what your favorite mens mags are. I'm looking for something that has articles on things like Investing Idea's, Home repairs, Health and Fitness, Sports, and maybe some Cigar talk and drink talk. I don't need to know about the latest teeny bopper sensation. So far the most interesting Mag I've found is Best Life by Mens Health, but I wonder what your reading these day's.

Jorgy

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Jorgy said:
Been looking for some new reading material lately, and I do meen READING material. So I'm wondering what your favorite mens mags are. I'm looking for something that has articles on things like Investing Idea's, Home repairs, Health and Fitness, Sports, and maybe some Cigar talk and drink talk. I don't need to know about the latest teeny bopper sensation. So far the most interesting Mag I've found is Best Life by Mens Health, but I wonder what your reading these day's.

Jorgy
I say we start one. From my experience, most men's mags are either all about abs, or are poor attempts at ****. Maxim and FHM were OK for a while, but now theres nothing but boobs (very important), and stuff like how to cure a hangover (100th time theyve printed that) and "how to call in sick when youre really laying in bed with a supermodel after reading our how to score a supermodel article."

Plus whenever they do run an article on something different, its rarely any good. A home repair article will tell you to use duct tape and buy Black and Decker tools and a cigar review would tell you Macanudo is far and away the greatest cigar ever produced because they have a bus.

But if you find anything, let us know.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Juggs... every single thing you need to know about life is between those pages.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Maxium, FHM, Men's Heath, Muscle & Fitness, Powerlifting USA...

·
Registered
4 Posts
There's a new one out called "Rich Guy Magazine"

Granted, it's geared to guys with seven-figure incomes but there are articles about cars/planes/exotic vacations.... and cigars.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
My life has been so topsy turvy here lately that I haven't had time for reading materials, so I've taken to listening to books on cd in my car. I check em out at the library & it doesn't cost me a dime.
Chewing gum for the ears.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.