Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd throw this out there. I'll start it off with Bill Cosby. He looks like the kind of guy who would hook a total stranger, who loves cigars, up with a high end, maybe a Cuban.

Grinch OUT!!!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Of course Arnie has to be mentioned. I wonder if he brought back any good sticks from the future as the Terminator? What do Robots smoke anyway?

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
odd one but got to see him with a cigar. AL Copone ive got a great poster of him in my room with a cigar in his mouth

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Gotta go with George Burns. Kinda like everyone's granddad.

Close seconds, maybe Groucho Marx.

Either would be a pretty entertaining smoke!

S.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
My favorite all time cigar smoker is Winston Churchill. Great statesman and leader, plus I just read he smoked 3000 cigars per year.

Gotta admire that amount of smoking! The other things he did were pretty good too!

:D

·
Registered
263 Posts
A lot to choose from and I've actually smoke with Arnold. I'm in the movie biz and when I lived in LA I got invited to one of his private cigar dinners like 8 years ago. I said hi to him but that was the extent of our conversation. Don't remeber the cigars though. I wish I had been to the one the month before rumor had it Mel Gibson was there lighting up. I've also had a few with Milton Berle. He used to come in to the Rodeo Drive Dunhill store when it was still there and he was still alive. He was still funny til the end.

But all time great probably Churchill or maybe Capone, nothing original everyone else's seems good.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Years ago, my nephew-in-law ran into Milton Berle in the airport in Miami (I think). He gifted Uncle Milty a DR Monte #2.
Milty invited him to sit down & they :BS for about 20 minutes. When he got up to leave, Milty opened his jacket which was stuffed with Habanos. "Just got back from Cuba," he grinned & gifted Terry a handful of Havana's finest.

I've heard this story about 6 times now. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
kansashat said:
Years ago, my nephew-in-law ran into Milton Berle in the airport in Miami (I think). He gifted Uncle Milty a DR Monte #2.
Milty invited him to sit down & they :BS for about 20 minutes. When he got up to leave, Milty opened his jacket which was stuffed with Habanos. "Just got back from Cuba," he grinned & gifted Terry a handful of Havana's finest.

I've heard this story about 6 times now. :rolleyes:
That is a awsome story KHat! I would have to with Mark Twain...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.