Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoyo de Monterrey

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all agree that a certain brand (usually) has a distinct flavor profile and characteristic.
What is your favorite brand?

I would say Partagas... love that spice....
Second: cohiba... but too expensive.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I would say that the cigars on the list are all good choices, but I would go with Partagas!

:w

·
-
11,412 Posts
well, i was a little surprised that HdM wasn't on the poll and H. Up was?
coppertop had an H. Up last night, and was very unimpressed (again), and i concur, i have yet to have more than just 1 good H. Upmann.

so, who did i vote for? OTHER.

tastes change, and although i'm like most of you guys, i love partagas. now, my favorites would be:
1. HdM
2. VR
3. slr/partagas/monty in a tie.

so, 3 of my top 3 are not in this poll.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I voted for Partagas...........I've really enjoyed the SD3's and 4's and the Lusitania is one of my all time favs (when I have the time to smoke one of those biggies).

I've never had a really bad Partagas......I guess it gets my vote for the overall consistency I've experienced.

My other fav's (when they're "ON") are H Upmann Mag 46, JL #2 and Monte #2, 4.............but I've some some of each that weren't that great.

:)

·
-
11,412 Posts
singlguy9 said:
I voted for Partagas...........I've really enjoyed the SD3's and 4's and the Lusitania is one of my all time favs (when I have the time to smoke one of those biggies).

I've never had a really bad Partagas......I guess it gets my vote for the overall consistency I've experienced.

My other fav's (when they're "ON") are H Upmann Mag 46, JL #2 and Monte #2, 4.............but I've some some of each that weren't that great.

:)
man, i forgot JL!!

that's at least 4 brands that i'd choose over a bunch from the list.. ah well, doesnt matter, only wanted the favorite, not in order.
i shall "zip it".

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Probably Monte and Partagas, but I really can't say I've smoked enough to say. Have not even tried a Trini yet. Only a few Boli, Cohiba and Punch.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The administrators are awesome! Two minutes later, they added another option to the poll... HDM is now available :D

·
Registered
579 Posts
With one CG and a PC you turned me into something of a Bolivar addict, Fredster. It's my current favourite, as well. I've been awfully impressed with the Trinidads I just received, but the Bolivar is such a unique tasting cigar that it wins my vote for favourite Cuban....for now.

Fredster said:
Boli is #1 for me. Partagas is a close second.

·
Registered
668 Posts
magno said:
With one CG and a PC you turned me into something of a Bolivar addict, Fredster. It's my current favourite, as well. I've been awfully impressed with the Trinidads I just received, but the Bolivar is such a unique tasting cigar that it wins my vote for favourite Cuban....for now.
try the RC..........creamy.......like butta :D those are my favorite Bolivar

1 - 20 of 56 Posts