Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not being a rich man (financially anyways) my favorite go to smokes are my trusty Padron Executives..............i think these things are made by Hershey.......sweet and flavorful to the nub

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Other than La Luna products i'd have to say Hemingway Best Sellers these days:u .

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Shorts in Cabs! Is there any other go to smoke?

·
Registered
58 Posts
La GLoria Cubana Serie R, Brazilias or Camach Corojo Churchill. Opus X when I think I should reward myself (Which is too often for my wallet...)

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
I have to agree with Rick and Lamar and add my own personal choice......Boli Corona Jr.

I would be a very happy camper with any one of this threesome!

·
Registered
291 Posts
For Domestics: AF Sungrowns, Padron Maddies, ERH, and LGC SerieR Maduros.

For ISOM: PSD4's, Monte EL's, and VR Famosos.

:w

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just had a Joya de Nicaragua Antana Belicoso that was unbeatable for the price ($6 including CA tax)... It was very powerful, which I prefer. I had to sit down a while after smoking it... This is my new goto smoke in that price range.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Padron Londres or Delicas (Maduro)

Hoyo de Monterey Saborosa and Super Hoyo (EMS or, pref, M, they often need a month or so in the 'dor to mellow out)

Montisino Diplomatico/Arturo Fuente Brevas (somewhat boring, I know...short/sandwich filler, I know... but cheap and consistant)

Arturo Fuente Exqusito (M, tiny demi tasse, but flavorful with kind aroma, super quick smoke)

These are my el chepo everydays, I don't feel too cheated if I don't have time to finish the stick. I always grab a couple of handfuls of these puppies when I see a good deal. If nothing else, the extras stock helps keep the 'dor in balance. :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
BayouDawg -- Mmmm, those Super Hoyos are good.

For me: Torano Signature Robusto, Henry Clay Brevas a la Conserva. They never let me down.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts