Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fake Cohibas, discussed frequently on this board, have been given a variety of names, including "Bumhibas," "Butthibas," and the like. I suggest that we standardize the name for these fakes, using a word that resembles the real name:

FAUXHIBAS

·
Registered
718 Posts
A Butthiba is not a fake Cohiba. It is a cigar rolled by hand by one of our own members, OnePyroTec. He chose that name to capture the true essence of his cigar's unique qualities. Apart from that, your suggestion is a good one.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cigartexan said:
Not to burst your bubble, but I've heard the term many time before. I do like it and will agree with you that it's more fitting than many others.:w
Oy vey! I thought it was original with me. Well, it won't be long until JR Cigars patents the name and uses it for their Cohiba "alternatives". He already took over "ISOM". Maybe we should patent the name ourselves!

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Hmmmm, I don't see how a fake cigar could be "Fauxy" , How about Phohibas? Just a phougt. I'm a sofa king oph track, must be these fake coho salmon I keep smoking out back!!!;) :D Hey, I think you got a wiener in "Fauxhiba"...sounds great! Have a great weekend all, I for one am going to relaxnsmoke.

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
OPT, When will these battery operated vitolas be ready to purchase? Maybe the Mrs. will finally see the joys of cigars. I'll have a smoking partner! We can both light up! I can tell the bartender, " this is a smokeless cigar". :D yadayadayadayada

1 - 20 of 21 Posts