Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
-
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
peeps,

what are you wanting for fathers day? my wife said she was gonna get me that Haier 30 bottle chiller i just got myself monday... so that goes out the window.
i don't have a clue what i would want other than some cigars (good ones this time), and someone to read my Comp I assignments for me.

what's on your list?

·
-
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
linusvanpelt said:
I've been eyeing this excellent Golf Pass that gets you 50% off of the top-notch local courses here in Phoenix...all for $60!!
ah, they came by with something like that for this fancy schmancy course here in upper KC. i should've taken it... they have a pro-am there every so often, and a "seniors" event there almost every year, "tiffany springs".

not a bad idea. last year i got a 5 wood and new golf shoes (my first ever pair).

i might have to do what my wife does to me, send her emails via a website with the link to what she wants. normally hers are for $2k worth of jewelry, which will never happen. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
585 Posts
IHT said:
peeps,

what are you wanting for fathers day? my wife said she was gonna get me that Haier 30 bottle chiller i just got myself monday... so that goes out the window.
i don't have a clue what i would want other than some cigars (good ones this time), and someone to read my Comp I assignments for me.

what's on your list?
she can get u the 42 bottle haier :w

·
-
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DaveC said:
she can get u the 42 bottle haier :w
i just got the 30 bottle one and need to fill it up!!

i've got long fingernails, i'm clawing my ass off to keep from going down the slippery slope too bad. i'm on a sloooooow slide right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.