Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The farmer has three daughters that are of dating age.

One Saturday evening the farmer is watching Hee Haw when the doorbell rings. He gets up and answers the door. There is a young man standing there and he says;

Hi, my name is Freddie. I'm here to pick up Betty. We are going to eat spaghetti. Is she ready?

The farmer yells up the stairs for Betty. She comes down and leaves with Freddie to go eat spaghetti.

The farmer goes back to his chair and has just settle in when the doorbell rings again. He gets up and answers the door. There is a young man standing there and he says;

Hi, my name is Joe. I'm here to pick up Flo. We are going to the show. Is she ready to go?

The farmer yells up the stairs for Flo. She comes down and leaves with Joe to go to the show.

The farmer goes back to his chair and has just settle in when the doorbell rings again. He gets up and answers the door. There is a young man standing there and he says;

Hi, my name is Chuck...... and the farmer grabs his shotgun and shoots him.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
:r MAO nice one.

Where in KC????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.