Cigar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, OPT and I where chatting and wondering whats the deal on the gorilla fantasy footall leauge?

WE playin just for the heck of it?
HB??

·
Registered
67 Posts
Does the team with the fewest points win anything? My team couldn't score if they were locked in a Motel 6 with Heidi Fleiss and $500!!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I say we all donate 5 cigars to the winners pot. At the end we an shower he/she with the gifts!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK lets end the season 10 weeks early Yeah that the ticket...
LOL
Well ya cant blame a guy for trying when he feels it may be his only time to lead the pack..
hehe

:r

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hammerd pounded Beaten (any other colorfull superatives entered here)

What a nasty turnout for the stinkers!
what a bunch of negitive experiences!

Its only one week so Im hopefull!

·
Registered
831 Posts
hey don't feel bad...I have the worst record in the league all bc we only count td.... I think next year we should count yards passing, yards run, etc and give points like most of the other leagues...and I should get a prize for the crappiest team with the worst score! lol:rolleyes:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Never thought I would say this, but How 'bout them Saints??? Damn, Aaron Brooks and Deuce McAllister saved my butt last week. Course they were playing the Foul-cons. Any word on what the winner gets? I'd be glad to run down the cigar shop and grab a couple sticks to send to the winner - but I'd rather send ya'll my address so that I can collect my winnings.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts