Cigar Forums banner
101 - 115 of 115 Posts

· Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Alright so @Gummy Jones is 1st w/ 25 cigars (including buy in.) we got 10 players not 12.
@MFTIC
@Mich_smoker
@UBC03
And @Kopuffer - please send your 5 pack to @Gummy Jones.

@Adam is 2nd with 15 cigars (including buy in.). @MattT and Denny will send you cigars. (I have Denny’s buy in - so they will be coming from me.)

I already have the buy in from @dan.stoltzfus14
So I will keep those along with my buy in for third place.

@Gummy Jones and @Adam please provide your address to those assigned to you. And please make sure you post here when cigars arrive so we can make sure none are missing.
Thanks again for playing everyone!

· Registered
1,930 Posts
I sent my Addy out and even though I technically won I think, given the circumstances a split would be reasonable and wouldn't be opposed to it. Just throwing it out there.

Sorry this is so delayed but I've been out of town since the official ruling was made on the game.

I'm just trying to be a good sport

· Registered
1,819 Posts
Just got home from an out of town volleyball tournament for kid to a couple goodie boxes. Looks like both guys that had me forgot how to count since neither of them sent a fiver. Appreciate it it folks! It was a fun year!
And to Gummy… things happen. You won via the official rules. No need to worry about being a good sport. Congrats on the season W!
Food Sleeve Tableware Drink Font

101 - 115 of 115 Posts