Cigar Forums banner
81 - 100 of 115 Posts

· Registered
1,819 Posts
I dunno how that worked. I think most of them I got after they were open adds. I did think it was weird that I got the two or three I waivered for though.

And yeah trying to grab all the QB's was the only way I thought I had a chance. Didn't feel good doing it either, lol.

· Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
Hey Everyone. I have not received any word yet regarding scoring for this final week after last night’s traumatic postponement.
As soon as I know, I will post it here and let everyone know where to send cigars.
Jake

· Registered
1,819 Posts
Well it appears the NFL has decided on a no contest for the game. Assuming Yahoo will zero out the stats to reflect that. Congrats to whoever is Dancing Queen for snatching the win from the jaws of defeat. Lol

· Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
Sorry Everyone. I had to work last night.
All scores have been totaled and finalized.

Congrats to @Adam for his Super Bowl win!
2nd place goes to Dancing Queen! (Please identify your Forum Screen name - so I can assign cigars.)
And I won third.

I already have the buy in from @dan.stoltzfus14
Once I know who Dancing Queen is - I will randomly assign who sends to who.

Thanks to everyone for playing!

@MFTIC
@Gummy Jones
@Kopuffer
@Mich_smoker
@UBC03
@MattT

· Registered
1,819 Posts
Thanks for the hard work Jake!
I was expecting the stats for the game to go to zero and finish in 2nd. Such a weird situation. But thankfully Hamlin had his breathing tube removed and has been talking to doctors, family, and his teammates! His on his way towards recovery!

Also, I’m Adam if that wasn’t totally clear… haha

Thanks again and it was a fun year.

· Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
Sorry @Adam Yahoo just ruled that due to the game being ruled 0-0. All other scores were moved to zero. So that means Dancing Queen wins (I need your screen name).
Adam gets second!

81 - 100 of 115 Posts