Cigar Forums banner
81 - 100 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Anyone else check their computer rated draft grade.. D+ here..

Like being back in high school.. lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Yeah. I got a C. Just gotta wait and see how it plays out.

·
Super Moderator
17,343 Posts
Last year in another league I was rated 2nd in the draft, I finished tied for 8th.

It all looks good on paper, then around week 3 someone tears an ACL and it all goes to sh**
Yeah I had McCaffrey last year.. 1st pick.. I am the guaranteed path to the pup list.. lol

Reactions: 09FXSTB

·
Registered
226 Posts
I never agree with their player rankings, so draft grades are always terrible. They want me to draft a QB in the top 100 and I don't see the point. The ceiling isn't to far from the floor with QBs, K, or D.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Gang, I am soooooooo sorry. It has been insanely crazy for the last couple of weeks and since I haven’t logged in, this completely slipped my mind. I assume the league is locked and I am out, which is 100% my fault. I will still send out my share and the few extras to the OP to make sure the pot stays full and to compensate for the trouble of having to ping me every day for two weeks. A few people here do you have my personal info and my cell but I don’t think any of them play Fantasy otherwise I would have gotten a few messages on my cell. Again, I sincerely apologize and will undoubtably honor my commitment and then some.
John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kopuffer

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Gang, I am soooooooo sorry. It has been insanely crazy for the last couple of weeks and since I haven’t logged in, this completely slipped my mind. I assume the league is locked and I am out, which is 100% my fault. I will still send out my share and the few extras to the OP to make sure the pot stays full and to compensate for the trouble of having to ping me every day for two weeks. A few people here do you have my personal info and my cell but I don’t think any of them play Fantasy otherwise I would have gotten a few messages on my cell. Again, I sincerely apologize and will undoubtably honor my commitment and then some.
John

Glad everything is okay! Don’t worry about payment…cigars don’t trade hands until the end - So you don’t owe any of us anything.
Next year John!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I feel like such an ahole
I will not let this go, I will send you my share for the pot.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Don't sweat it. I appreciate the thought, but really - it is not necessary. The pot has remained the same size. Everyone will pay their dues at the end. Nothing has lowered the number of cigars for the winners.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Don't sweat it. I appreciate the thought, but really - it is not necessary. The pot has remained the same size. Everyone will pay their dues at the end. Nothing has lowered the number of cigars for the winners.
Understood.
On a completely unrelated note, looks like I need your address just for census and general record keeping. If you could PM it to me, that would be great

·
Super Moderator
17,343 Posts
Understood.
On a completely unrelated note, looks like I need your address just for census and general record keeping. If you could PM it to me, that would be great

Are you still in for the pick em?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Understood.

:DLOL

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Are you still in for the pick em?

Yep. Package sitting on my desk. Will have tracking later today

·
Super Moderator
17,343 Posts
Yep. Package sitting on my desk. Will have tracking later today

Thanks bro

·
Super Moderator
17,343 Posts
In my money league the guy had Brady and Godwin. I'm getting crushed

·
Registered
226 Posts
What a match Dino. I really thought I was going to pull of the miracle until that long haired TE scored a TD for ya.

·
Super Moderator
17,343 Posts
What a match Dino. I really thought I was going to pull of the miracle until that long haired TE scored a TD for ya.
Jones was a scoring machine yesterday

·
Super Moderator
17,343 Posts
Why am I getting stuff about trades. Do we actually need to vote or are they up to the commish?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
Trades will automatically process after 24 hours, but during that “wait period” you can vote against a trade if you believe it is unfair. If the majority of the league votes against it…the trade will get declined.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Yes you want all owners to vote. Not that it would happen here, but I have seen 100s of lopsided trades that stunk of collusion.

81 - 100 of 121 Posts