Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Posting this to see if there is enough interest this year. Last year was fun and I would like to run it the same way.

The League will be through the Yahoo platform.
If you are interested please sign up below. I would like to get 12 players, but we can make it with 10. If there is interest, I will create the league and send all who signed up a URL to join. I will schedule the online live draft for the last weekend in August 28 or 29. If you can't make the time of the draft, you can pre-rank your players or let the computer auto draft for you.

Buy-in would be 5 cigars. If we get 12 players…
1st Place will get 30 sticks (including their buy-in)
2nd Place will get 20 sticks (including their buy in)
3rd Place will get 10 sticks (including their buy-in)
Scoring will be .5ppr, standard yahoo, with bonus point applied to plays over 40yards.
Positions will be Standard positions with the addition of 1 flex spot. Includes 1 defense and 1 kicker, no defensive players will be slotted.

It will be a head to head league with playoffs scheduled weeks 14-16.
At the end of the season, I will randomly assign who sends cigars to who.
Entries must have a positive trader rating.

Let me know if you have any questions.

1. @09FXTSB
2. @UBC03

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I know it’s only July but I personally can’t wait till this goes live

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’m excited for football season. I know there’s more players out there. Sign up - it’s a lot of fun!

·
Super Moderator
17,336 Posts
Bump

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
17,336 Posts
Bump

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is a low pressure league. It only costs a five pack. We had a few new players last year, that had some fun, hung out together during the draft (virtually of course) and made all the games on Sunday interesting. Even if you have never played fantasy football….I encourage you to give it a shot.
where u at @Wheels Up?!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
You mean to tell me that you weren't going to inform last year's champ and give him the opportunity to defend his crown? For shame...guess I'll just have to invite myself then. Count me in.

1. @09FXTSB
2. @UBC03
3. @CgarDann
4. @Kopuffer
5. @Adam
6. @MattT

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
That’s 7! Welcome @Bigjohn
And that’s my bad @MattT you are correct. For some reason my memory had @CgarDann winning last year.
we are getting close!
That's alright. I'll just have to permanently implant it into your psyche this year when I repeat....

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 121 Posts