Cigar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Zen Master ZingTwang
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I decided to take a break from my new pipe-smoking hobby and smoke a cigar(a REAL smoke lol). Anyway, I had a couple hours before going to work and I wanted to do some work in my yard. So the Honduran 5 grand got the call. Nice gold wrapper, I can't remember if it's Ct Shade or Ecuador Ct. but it's one of those. Packed with tobacco and good construction. The draw was just on the edge of too tight but did not cross the line. Burn was tied for the best burn ever, no matter the price, razor straight. The taste was mild-medium with nice tobacco flavor, a little toasty and woody. No spice or sweetness.Not really complex. Overall I'd have to say that if you are like me and don't want to burn a pricey stick when you are doing something, but still want a smoke, this is for you. Unless you want full-bodied fare. This stick cost me a buck and is well worth it. Let them rest about 6 months when you get them and you'll be rewarded.

·
Banned
17,955 Posts
Re: Famous Honduran 5000

I smoke these in the spring and summer when I do the yard,,,,I don't necessarily concentrate on what the notes are on the cigar when I am mowing and weeding so this one fits the bill. For a dollar it's hard to beat and there is always the beer that follows the cigar in case the taste of the cigar gets away from me,,the brew brings it right back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.