Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"The enjoyment of a cigar after a hard week gives me a feeling of well-being and relaxation that a Valium could not match. While there may be a more ideal form of stress reduction, I haven't yet discovered anything else as effective and easy." - Lou Gehrig

"A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke." - Groucho Marx

"I am sure there are many things better than a good cigar, but right now, I can't think of what they might be." - Richard Carleton

"There are two things a man never forgets... his first love and his first cigar." - John Bain

"Heaven is a large Havana Cigar with black coffee for breakfast" - Rev. Thaddeus Birchard

"Cigars are the perfect complement to an elegant lifestyle" - George Sand

"A good Havana is one of the best pleasures I know" - Somerset Maugham

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar." - Mark Twain.

"Only fine cigars are worth smoking and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." - Joan Collins

"Given the choice between a woman and a cigar, I will always choose the cigar" - Groucho Marx

"If smoking cigars is not permitted in heaven, I won't go" - Mark Twain

"A good Cuban cigar closes the door to the vulgarities of the world." - Franz Liszt

"Sometimes a cigar is merely a cigar" - Sigmund Freud

"I smoke in moderation - only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

"The end of a good smoke is a little saddening. In some regard, it's a bit like losing a best friend who had time to sit and listen." - Zen Warrior

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.