Cigar Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As is Club Stogie policy, we are going to prune all users that have not logged in in the last 9 months, and have less than 10 posts. If you have any friends on the board that wonders why they are gone...please explain for us!

P.S. This is also why Club Stogie's user list isn't in the ten's of thousands like some other boards. We prune twice a year, and usually end up deleting 500-600 users a year.

·
Registered
672 Posts
What the...?? I was going to celebrate that there was going to be 1000 gorillas soon... with a cigar... Well it seems like it isnt going to be a cigar... :(

·
Registered
430 Posts
pds said:
As is Club Stogie policy, we are going to prune all users that have not logged in in the last 9 months, and have less than 10 posts... ...
I don't get it! please elaborate, does this mean:

1) if someone has less than 10 posts within a 9 months period gets the axe, or

2) if someone does not log in for 9 months

3) no. 2 above means zero posts, therefore no. 1 would also cover that - i.e., less than 10 posts

sorry PDS, maybe I am looking too closely at this, or perhaps I am just thick :confused:

In any event, if I get axed, I will try again to join in since this IS the place to be! :) But seriously, although I lurk and read the posts almost everyday, when I see good replies and threads that are already there, I see no reason to butt in, it seems kind of redundant to explain the same thing from a slightly different angle - specially when it is already well explained by other gorillas. some years ago I might've joined the thread and said something like dittos or say something just for the heck of it! ;)

Anyway, IMO quality of posts are more valuable than quantity, but above all, this is your board and with all the hard work you are putting into this, well, its your call my friend!

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Bruce5 said:
PDS -
I would like to personally thank you for all your efforts in making Club Stogie such a wonderful place.
Bruce5
Ditto here.
CS is not just my home away from home, it is home.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Great idea, wish other boards did this!

·
Registered
239 Posts
ESP he is just going to delete the names of people that get to bid on cubans at christies auctions,lmao. btw the 1933 clear havanas don't have much flavor but exhaling through my nose i get a light floral scent which isn't too bad.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Enyafan said:
ESP he is just going to delete the names of people that get to bid on cubans at christies auctions,lmao. btw the 1933 clear havanas don't have much flavor but exhaling through my nose i get a light floral scent which isn't too bad.
:r :r

The auction at Christie's suck - it keeps me poor (& humble) and those clear Havanas are quite flat (actually very flat) and.... this board rocks! :)

·
A S Y L U M
186 Posts
As is Club Stogie policy, we are going to prune all users that have not logged in in the last 9 months, and have less than 10 posts. If you have any friends on the board that wonders why they are gone...please explain for us!

P.S. This is also why Club Stogie's user list isn't in the ten's of thousands like some other boards. We prune twice a year, and usually end up deleting 500-600 users a year.
Proper pruning enhances the beauty of almost any landscape.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.