Cigar Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious to know if many of the guys here sport some kind of facial hair. I keep a 3/4 beard (everything but the sideburns). I love the aroma that lingers in my 'stache after a good cigar. It keeps the enjoyment going long after the smoking is finished. My other half, who doesn't care for the smoke itself, rather likes the lingering smell as well.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hmmm...interesting question. I have a beard that I keep trimmed to just less than 1/4".

I do hope we're not going to see pictures appearing of everyone's beards though! Aaaaarrrrgh!

:D

·
Registered
221 Posts
Oh Man! I knew this string would degenerate to this level! Soon we'll be rating pictures of each other in sleeveless undershirts that have stains on them!

However, I still would rather be associated with this board than with any stuck up CA kind of board that talks of tasting "meat", "leather",and "iodine" in one smoke......yechh! :pu

·
Registered
42 Posts
i keep a full, not so neatly trimmed, beard. after all i don't want to look like pretty boy. i want to keep that somewhat unkept look!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I suspect I would be considered a pretty boy with a neatly trimmed Gotee and stache.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Back in the day I had a moustache and some chin whiskers. I've been told by many that I had a striking resemblance to V.I. Lenin (that would probably have to do more with the baldness). Others have said Captain Morgan. The captain morgan people incidently made this exclaimation as I strolled through a local establishment at bar time.

I really enjoyed the whole look when I'd curl the ends of the 'stache into handlebars.

Prior to that I had a full beard. Nowadays my face is as bald as my scalp.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts