Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I have used these as examples of the worst hand rolled cigars that "I ever bought" many times. Now it's time to decide - which is worse.

Ordered (can't believe I did this) 50 cremosa's and 30 Tamborils in the robusto size. They should be here by Friday.

Thought it would be fun to have 30 of us all smoke and decide once and for all "which one takes the title". Hopefully, promotion for this event will be handled by NCRadioMan.

If you want in send me an email. If we end up with not enough volunteers, I have a few addresses we can use. You can volunteer others for this premier smoking event but make sure to provide their addies. Time to put the dog back in Dog Rocket.

I can't believe they charge this much for the Tamborils. Doesn't seem fair given the price difference. But I think they can give the Cremosas a run for their money.

If the inbounds hit by Friday I'll send the sticks by a week from Monday.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
E-mail sent, Klugsie!

I have to try these if only for the fact that, when I first saw you discussing these, I thought you were referring to a tropical monkey. :)

Do they taste like burning? :confused:

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
Da Klugs said:
OK so I have used these as examples of the worst hand rolled cigars that "I ever bought" many times. Now it's time to decide - which is worse.

Ordered (can't believe I did this) 50 cremosa's and 30 Tamborils in the robusto size. They should be here by Friday.

Thought it would be fun to have 30 of us all smoke and decide once and for all "which one takes the title". Hopefully, promotion for this event will be handled by NCRadioMan.

If you want in send me an email. If we end up with not enough volunteers, I have a few addresses we can use. You can volunteer others for this premier smoking event but make sure to provide their addies. Time to put the dog back in Dog Rocket.
This reminds me of a joke

Mickey and Minnie Mouse were at court for divorce proceedings. The judge told Mickey, "Look here Mickey Mouse, I can't grant you a divorce from Minnie!"
Mickey Mouse was stunned and asked, "Why not??!!"
The Judge said, "I've reviewed all the information you gave to the court, but I can't find any evidence at all to support the grounds that she is crazy!"
Mickey Mouse says, "Your Honor! I didn't say she was CRAZY, I said she was f*cking Goofy!"

Dave you are FG. I guess that since I sent you some Dog Rockets in the Don't mess with Tx BS you kinda owe me some Dog Rockets, so I'll take my medicine, but you're gonna be spending over $115 on shipping. I bet I can get SDMate to smoke some and if MM2SW and Goatlocker want in I'll drive them over to their house too. But please, if you get 30 others to sign up then I'll respectfully pass!
:D

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have smoked twenty Cremosa Cubanos. Yes, they may be the worst handrolled, some of them have caps that look like Hannibal the Cannibal rolled them. But, I have actually had a few from my two fer that tasted like a cigar and because I have to let my cigars go out five or six times during work, they work for me. But, the Oro Cubanos are definitely a step up off the floor of the cellar.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
NCRadioMan said:
One more time! Forget about the direct link!

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/wsvm

Go here click on mail attachments and that gets you to the cigar challenge spot. Download spot from there! Sorry!

:ms NCRM
:r :r :r
Did you do that yourself?

I might have to recruit your services soon.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Wow!! That's awesome Greg!! This is gonna be kewl... I'll have to send you an email Dave but not for me. Seems like I'm gonna be sick now that we're back home and don't think I could taste anything anyway. Maybe that's the time to smoke these 2..LOL

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.