Cigar Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just returned from the smoke shop. Picked up an Arturo Fuente Hemingway, a Victor Sinclair series 55 Grand Reserve, a Trilogy with a cameroon wrapper, a Hoyo de Monterrey Excaliber, A Padron, for the life of me cant recall what it is specifically, 5inches in length, fairly light wrapper, and a La Gloria Cubana Wavell which I ended up smoking while waiting on a wreck to clear on the road I was traveling. Certainly made the delay a little more pleasant Anyway how did I do? FrankB

·
Registered
831 Posts
You did fine as long as you enjoy what you are smoking! Half the fun is trying new smokes out. I think you will also find that as time goes by, your tastes will change as will your smokes. It's a LOOOOOONNGGG but very exciting journey. Enjoy!:D

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
FrankB, Welcome to the jungle! You are doing great! Watch out for these Gorillas though, they will ramp up your taste in cigars in no time flat! :w , w/o a hint of snobbiness, which makes it all that much sweeter. Enjoy. rns

·
Registered
921 Posts
Welcome,
You did fine:
Hemmingways are good.
Of all the Gloria Cubanas, the Serie R in the natural wrapper
gets best ratings in my neck of the woods.
If you enjoy the cameroon wrappers, try a Perdoma2 in the rhombas size.... Delicious.
Bruce5

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Welcome aboard my friend! Enjoy the smokes!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Welcome, but beware of Lamar!! Having fallen himself, he will catapult you down the slip slip slippery slope. . .

toward stogie bliss!

·
Registered
76 Posts
:u :u Last Thursday, I bought a few Serie R #4s and some Hermosos, both in Maduro. I think if I had to choose just on line it would be LGC.:u

·
Registered
831 Posts
If you want to try something really great and almost Cuban like, try the Flor Diminicano double legaro series, especially the robusto. It totally blew me away and took almost 2 hours to smoke. Not bad for a $4 stick!

·
Registered
417 Posts
FrankB,

Welcome to the land of the Lowland Gorillas!!!

Ditto with Filly. The best cigar is the one YOU like. Forget the cigar snobs.

... rjs

1 - 15 of 15 Posts