Cigar Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:u :u Fellow primates, got a question fer ya.

What is your favorite everyday smoke? And how much are you willing to spend on a cigar that you would consider cheap enough to smoke one or more every day?

I am interested in everyone's comments and opinions.

:u

·
Registered
200 Posts
Usually a cab Petite Corona or TPC - around $4 per.

·
Registered
438 Posts
most any cheap nic bundle smoke.... unlike these guys... 4 bucks isn't a "cheap" smoke for me.

a buck or so a stick is cheap... they're what i smoke when i'm workin out in the yard or relaxing with a beer after workin out in the yard. lol.

4 dollar sticks are what i can afford to smoke on special occasions!

hehehehehe.

:u

·
Registered
291 Posts
Cyclist said:
La Gloria Cubana Wavell Natural. $2.5 per piece.
Yup, these are great smokes and are cheap enough to smoke everyday. I also keeps some connies on hand to smoke on a regular basis.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:u :u Great responses so far. Keep 'em coming!

I agree with J Keats, 4 bucks is a little much for everyday. I like to average around $2.:u

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I dont smoke everyday and usually only 2 or 3 on the weekends, so what I fire up when I do smoke is usually a good Havana. Price per stick can vary.

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Domestics under $3 I like are CAO Brazilia Piranha, Cuban Heirloom Robustos, you have to search a little to find them at that price, but they are out there.

With a name as goofy as Cuban Heirloom I really did not think I'd like them, but they are a new cigar that works for me. Why, Why, Why that name?

I've tried a lot of off brands such as Thompsons, JR Alternatives and various seconds w/o much success, A co-worker of mine buys the cheapies all the time, I'll try anything once, but so far none have the finess that a few more $$$ will get you.

Since I've found the Brazilias, I've always had them on hand. That is my go to. I don't smoke everyday, about 3-4 times a week, with the occaisional binge.:w

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
i smoke about 1 per day - a little less when classes are in session, and maybe a little more during breaks. i smoke primarily habanos after dinner and i don't consider the cost... i just grab something i like. if i'm working at home during the day, writing or thinking, i might smoke a domestic... a padron 3k mad or a pi 4 (thanks to opt - he kept plying me with pis until i finally broke down and bought a box :D).

·
Registered
921 Posts
I have tried and tried to keep my everyday smoke to $5 or $6.
The dark side has taken over. I prefer one ISOM robusto per day which ave cost is about $10. I smoke 2-3 per day on the weekends. This is more than I want to spend....
But I love cigars... and I love Habanos. I am hooked!

·
Registered
585 Posts
great cheap cigar i got from JR's cigar of the week(at the 5th and 46th st store) La Finca, a nicuraguan cheapo, cost me 1$ there and the store by my apt has them for 1.70$

either that or a bahia gold robusto.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I tend to not smoke every day...being in sales prohibits me from blowing trenchbreath on folks. At any rate, I still haven't been able to get too far from Shorts in Cabs when I need a great dependable inexpensive stick.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have GOT to find someplace less expensive to buy cigars! I bought a couple La Gloria Cubana Wavells for... get this... $5.30 a stick!

·
The Mayor
503 Posts
I have GOT to find someplace less expensive to buy cigars! I bought a couple La Gloria Cubana Wavells for... get this... $5.30 a stick!
Hey TomN, Pick up a box of Fl Wavells, Famous has them for around $64.. you will love them.

J.

·
Registered
42 Posts
i smoke atleast one a day, in the morning with my coffee, sometimes two or three a day. i love connies as my everyday smoke. right now i'm going through some nic. factory corojos that worked out to be fifty cents a stick.

$4 is too much for my budget for an everyday smoke.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts