Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prelight draw was firm, but not tight. Looked good, smelled good.

It had a perfect burn throughout and maintained the firm draw. Surprisingly, it stayed nice and cool despite the fact that I was going to town on it.

Started off creamy then moved on to a cedar flavor and finished off with coffee. A little bit of spice to it throughout.

A great mild-medium bodied cigar that was a nice change of pace from my usual fuller cigars. When the time comes that I can afford to smoke Cubans for breakfast, this will be one of them.

·
Bull Goose Gorilla
816 Posts
A long time ago I bought one of these in Montreal and for whatever reason it was the foulest tasting and smelling cigar that I have ever had. People in the bar where I smoked it were complaining, even other cigar smokers. It turned me off to them. However, a while ago Brandon gifted me with one on his visit to Boston and it was just as you described it. Very complex and creamy. It's funny, no matter how long I have been smoking for I continue to find new surprises. I still judge many cigars, by one or two experiences and am often proven wrong in my assessments.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.