Cigar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Chimpus herfustus
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just sitting here at my desk, mindlessly wasting time, waiting for the lab tech to bring me her reagents so I can finish her screen when I had a revelation. A clear, lucid thought came to me...

God, the San Diego Chargers really suck, bad.

sb

·
Registered
67 Posts
For those of us living near Atlanta, I think we hit that realization after Michael Vick went out. All the sports talk shows keep hashing out why the Falcons keep losing. No one will ever come out and say that the Super Bowl visit a couple of years ago was a fluke. Ya know what??? They sucked before and they have sucked ever since and without a new coach and Mike Vick they will keep on suckin'.

·
Chimpus herfustus
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This entire NFL season has once and for all proven to me that I am in no way, shape, or form, a prophet. How bout a little love for SD and Atlanta?!:al :w
SB

·
Registered
718 Posts
SilvrBck said:
How bout a little love for SD and Altlata?!
Oh man, I grew up in NJ, been a life long Giants fan. Do those bad boys know how to lose a game or what? I didn't much care for Dan Reeves when he was with the Giants. I'm glad he got his 200th win.

·
Test Subject
2,645 Posts
If you think the Chargers suck how about our 6&2 Vikings that went to Diego on Sunday and got manhandled by them. I climbed on the Vikes Bandwagon when they were 6 & 0 and now they have lost three straight...

Jerry in Minnesota.

·
Chimpus herfustus
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
c2000-

Yeah, where was the Viking's D last Sunday? It didn't show up for the game. And Randy Moss just standing around on key plays??? Don't think he's hurt. Flutie might be the little quarterback that could but I think SD is going to get delivered by Denver. But again, this season is as unpredictable as the authenticity of the next Cohiba I buy off eBay!!!:D
SB

·
Test Subject
2,645 Posts
There are some injuries to a few key defensive players but I think the turning point was the last half of the Denver game and the Giant game that a scheme was figured out and now everybody is running over us. I picked the Vikings this week but they could very well lose.. I also picked the Chargers over Denver..Flute always does good for a couple of weeks when he gets the starting nod and then he goes down hill. As for Moss he must not have felt like playing last Sunday.. He was quoted as saying he plays hard when he feels like it.....Anyway the Vikings are no super bowl team..........

Jerry in Minnesota.

·
Chimpus herfustus
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This just in! Anthrax scare at Chargers Practice Field!

AP SAN DIEGO (SD) -- (11/ 18 /03)

San Diego Chargers football practice was delayed nearly two hours
today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance
on the practice field.

Head coach Marty Schottenheimer immediately suspended practice
while police and federal investigators were called to investigate.
After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white
substance unknown to players was the goal line.

Practice was resumed after special agents decided the team was
unlikely to encounter the substance again.
SB

·
Test Subject
2,645 Posts
Hey Silvrbck I am editing my last post ( I also picked the Chargers over Denver..Flute always does good for a couple of weeks when he gets the starting nod and then he goes down hill. )

It should have read (I am picking the Broncos over the Chargers this week. Flute always does good for one week and then he goes downhill.)

Jerry in Minnesota

1 - 12 of 12 Posts