Cigar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Puff.com Editor & Writer
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plantation, FL - United Tobacco, a distributor of premium cigars will officially launch their new line under its "EO Premium Brands" Trademark. This latest line is being manufactured in Nicaragua by one of the best-known names in the industry "Pepin Garcia".

Full Article Here on Cigar-Review.com

· Registered
7,325 Posts
Keep the articles coming, Kevin. I LOVE it!
For those of you that don't know, Eddie is Kevin's friend and
Eric is my friend, so we have a special place in our hearts(at least I do!)
for these guys and their cigars. As I read the link, I picked up the phone and called Eric. Congratulated him on the Heat win last night(he's a big fan) and congrats him on the new FULL-BODIED cigars. He said he's going to Nicaragua NEXT Monday to get some and will have them to hand out at the RTDA. Verified that I was going to be there. I said no. He said if I needed a ticket, I could use one of their companies. Just had to pay to get there and stay there.........thinking.........thinking.........

· Puff.com Editor & Writer
3,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah Eddie is a real cool guy. His store, Havana House, is 5 minutes from me. I bought $150 worth of sticks from him on Saturday. I like how he always puts a few extra sticks in the bag. 8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.