Cigar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my copy from MO, one word comes to mind describing it: fantastic! a must have for those who'd like to drool!:cool:

·
Registered
126 Posts
ESP said:
Just received my copy from MO, one word comes to mind describing it: fantastic! a must have for those who'd like to drool!:cool:
Could you say a little bit about what's in it?
Do they review or describe each cigar? I've been looking for a good book on Habanos for a long time.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
This book is the ultimate in describing every vitola in the Habanos line. Beautiful pictures and great writing, from the very little bit I've seen. Can't wait to get one.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I've had offers from the UK and Hong Kong and am awaiting some others. Price seems pretty consistent across the board though. The book is very large and very heavy and shipping is as much as the book it self. Shipping rate I was quoted from Hong Kong ranged from $35 (Airmail) to $55 (courier). I have not been able to find the book on any stateside lists.

·
Registered
26 Posts
TRUST me. This book is by far the best thing you could ever buy as a referrece for our hobby. I've had mine for a couple months and don't think that I've ever seen so much information in one place.... OUSTANDING.

Also, the reason it is not availible in the States is that it is only being sold in LCDH's and via authorized distributors of Cuban Cigars, i.e. H&K, etc.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Just got my copy over the weekend. OH MAN!!! this book has it all. It's also has a very easy to understand format. The section on aging is very informative, hell this whole book is. If you have not secured yourself one, do it. You won't be sorry about that box of smokes you sacrificed for the book.

I'm having a new dust cover printed up for it that reads "Jack's Bible"...LOL!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts