Cigar Forums banner

EMF Protection on Smart Phones

926 views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Fastcrxsi90 
#1 ·
I have an old EMF Protection case on my I Phone and was going to replace, but I have read they just do not work. Can anyone tell me, am I wasting my money here... is there one that actually works, I know we are exposed through WiFi daily and it’s just the way most of us live.

#3 ·
To block enough radiation from your cellphone to be safe, you would have to use an anti radiation faraday case. They really do block 100% of signal. But, while there's no radiation in or out of the Faraday case or bag, there's also no cell signal. Meaning you can't use your phone.

So in short yes basically way to charge more for a case.

“I have you now” - Vader

#4 ·
Damn, now phones'll kill ya. I just read my pack of cigarettes the other day.. apparently those are bad for ya too.

WHAT'S NEXT.. WHISKEY AND FRIED FOODS.. JUST KILL ME NOW!

Sent from. .. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.. YA JAGGOFFS

Reactions: S&W
#5 ·
Idk if anybody believes in crystals but there's a few that offer emf protection I can't remember them all but black tourmaline is a good all around protection stone shungite is also a good 1 you can just keep them on you and they absorb energies I got crystals all over my apt and in my car it's all up to you if you believe in them or not I hope nobody thinks i'm crazy lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.