Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
still puffin
1,011 Posts
a good smoke...medium strength above medium flavour...i found the taste a bit exotic and hard to describe...the name says it all got a half hour for lunch have a lunch club.

same size(or close)as boli bonitas...to be honest i would get the bonitas first.

derrek :)

·
Registered
836 Posts
Had a couple boxes from '98 Nice smooth flavor but not that strong. Might have had something to do with the age. Would not mind finding some newer ones to try. I say go for it! :w

·
Registered
41 Posts
I like these, but somehow those I have tried have been somewhat hit or miss in terms of quality.

When on, they're nicely rounded, honey sweet and exotic spice with a rich and smooth tobacco base. I'll recommend them as a nice tea-time smoke.

·
Registered
163 Posts
An excellent small cigar. Most of them I have had have a very strong, rich flavor. They have mellowed a little with age.

One of my personal favorites to have on hand along with HDM Depute's when I travel. They are both great smokes to enjoy with new friends.

·
Pickin a Winner!
1,195 Posts
I think I like more RDM vitolas than any other marque. Mild-schmild, I just like the way they taste and smell when burning. Strange, but I think when I added it up, only Partagas has more vitolas that I really like. I love the Tainos, Choix, Lonsdales, Grandes de Espana, Demitasse and Gran Coronas.

·
Duke of prunes
543 Posts
I thought they were a pretty good TPC! I'd compare them to a Ramon Allones Small Club Corona.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts