Cigar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I LUV La Gloria Cubana. My favorites are the Wavell and Hermoso...in maduro, of course.

Has anyone smoked any of the bundled El Credito seconds?

Famous has a deal on the small coronas (4.5x40), maduro, of course, and I would be interested in the comments of anyone that has tried this brand.

Thanks! :u :u :u

·
Registered
410 Posts
One of the best smokes I tried was handed to me and it had this lable, but it was kinda older....

Hb

·
Registered
354 Posts
I've tried a lot of different sizes of the El Credito and have found them to be just as good as the LGCs. Most of the imperfections are just cosmetic.

In addition to Famous, take a look at Holt's, they've got some good prices and selection. I think you can even specify the Dominican or Miami version.

Mike's in Miami has them also, but I'm not sure about the selection.

Stick with the El Creditos that are seconds of the LGC's you like.
I find that the quality of the LGC line is all over the place. Some are great smokes and others are lousy. The corona corda LGC in maduro and the Small Churchill as it's called in the El Credito line are fantastic.

Enjoy the smoke and the savings.

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
El Gato said:
I think you can even specify the Dominican or Miami version.

I have always wondered, what is the difference between Miami or Dominican LGCs? I've had a few LGCs and was not inclined to buy a box, maybe because I tried the the wrong ones. Anybody know which way to go? Thanks. rns

·
Registered
66 Posts
Most of the Wavell Naturals I've smoked were Dominicans. I've got a box of Miami recently. They are almost identical to Dominicans both in looks and smokes. Some Dominicans in the past had better wrappers, oilier and darker. So, from my only one experience, there's not much difference between them, and can't say Miami is better than Dominicans.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts