What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Nely said:
Is it tha same eef we got here?
Nely? How many eef's you know? :tg

·
Registered
212 Posts
Very nice artwork and music. Listened to reckless return and it was really good. Anyone out in the Utah area ever heard of a band called kyrosgp6? They eventually changed their name to just plain kyros. Haven't heard from them in a while, so I figure they broke up. Anyways, nice work eef. You are one talented mofo, my man :cool:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Thanks guys,

Man, thats some great stuff. How long have you been at it eef?
My whole life pretty much. My mom caught me drawing with my little brothers shit on the walls of our room when I was 2. As far back as I remember I have always drawn... and played music. I think moving allot caused me to hide away in those talents and develop them, since it was hard to keep a tight friendship. But hey now I have tight friendships and some valuable skills!
-eef

·
Registered
949 Posts
eef great work. One day I'll have enough money to contract you to do some work for me. But Until then You have my admiration from a far.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
eef - You had me cracking up. Great site great talent. I may take you up on that art for cigars offer sometime. As you can tell by ClubStogie and Top25Cigar...art is something we are lacking!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.