Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK !
Hope you and Diane have a wonderful day! :)

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Happy birthday!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hey, We're thinking about you and wishing the best for you and your wife on your birthday!

·
Registered
239 Posts
happy birthday ebirdy. i hope it is happy. don't think you can smoke so i will put out a really good one and smoke one for you. please let someone know how you and the wife are doing. take it easy bud.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Happy Birthday Rick! You have to be one of the nicest guys on this board. Birthday Blessings to one whale of a guy!

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Wishing you a happy birthday, good wishes, and deep prayers to help you with your travails.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I see you're here! HAppy B-day again!! How you doin?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Rick,
Happy birthday! Hope you guys are both doing ok. I think of you both often and send my prayers for a quick recovery for both of you.
Miss you on the boards,

Jenny, who will be smoking something really nice in your honor tonight

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Hi everyone, still alive and kicking. They informed my wife yesterday that she is in total remission, truely a miracle from God as she was supposed to be dead by last month. I amd still undergoing chemo, my third bout with it, I am getting tired of puking. I had radiation in three places on the bones, L1, a rib and my sternum. I have cancer in every vertibrate from top to bottom and also in the leg to ilium socket. Still have it in the lung, lymph nodes and liver, what a bummer I don't even drink. I believe in miracles so I am not giving up hope, keep those prayers comin, they really do help.
I recieved a disability retirement from the post office on Monday, so I am officially retired, haven't worked since June 2 anyway. I smoke one SLR PC a week just to keep my foot in the game, I have enough cigars at that rate for 20 years. I smoke them real slow and right down to where I can't hold em.
My vision seems to change every day so I can't read books any more, started listening to them on tape, not the same but it is nice to sit back and fire one up and listen. My love and thanks to you all, I still won't be posting much for a while, but I do go on line everyday just to check the site out and read all the new posts. Again, thanks for the prayers and thoughts.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Still praying and wishing for a miracle.

I pray that the big guy upstairs and all his gang will listen closely.

:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.