Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
28,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post them here if you dare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All is Cool Blessed are those that believe!
GOD be with you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will start off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just had some spaghetti with white clam sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Friday no meat for me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Baking a italian style cheesecake ala @avitti with Reeses!! !:vs_cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
@TonyBrooklyn, I've never made any spaghetti sauce other than traditional tomato based but that clam sauce look really good! As my Google Foo has been strong this week I'll search one up unless you can copy and paste yours?

Have an awesome Easter weekend gents and stay healthy!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Instead of taking the GrandKids out looking for Easter eggs, which is really no fun alone...we are taking them out looking for Dry Land Fish. They're a lot funner to find and taste better... Whoever finds the biggest and the smallest gets a prize....Usually that includes getting to spend the entire day with GrandPaw (me) as soon as I get over this flu bug.

·
Registered
360 Posts
We're on a 24 hour lockdown today and tomorrow (an even bigger holiday here on the island) down here on Grand Cayman to keep the crowds from forming - it's a tradition here for all the locals to camp on the beaches for the Easter weekend. currently against the law for more than 2 unrelated people to congregate. Anyway, I snuck down to the beach after our "traditional" turkey dinner and smoked a nice stick - but had to hide it for a minute when the police copter did a low pass over the beach looking for curfew violators. Borders are closed and we're stranded on the island for the next few months at least, but there are worse placed to almost celebrate the holiday(government closed all the churches). My only fear is that I'll run out of sticks, as all the cigar shops have been forced to close, along with everything else except food markets and hospitals. Hoping they honor the spirit of Jesus and resurrect the economy here soon.

Happy Easter to all!

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
28,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow that year went by quick.
Figure a bump to the top is in order.
Smoke em if ya got em!

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
28,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Coloring Easter eggs with my nieces and Nephews and Son.
Getting ready for the big day.
CORO on Deck.
HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!
GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
28,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still a bit cloudy here.
On this Good Friday.
Remember no Meat.
Stay safe GOD BLESS.