Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the Durham/Chapel Hill area this weekend. Where is the best place to buy a cigar? I only brought two with me, so I'll be out by tonite. Thanks.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Used to live in Chapel Hill. Depends on what you're looking for. The closest thing to a real B&M would be the Tinderbox in Southpoint Mall. Next closest would be K&S in Cary. Check out this thread:

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=97201

If you're in Chapel Hill and you're looking to quickly score a cigar, then go to the TJ's in Carrboro on Main street. It will be next to the Bandidos (sp?), but not the one on Franklin St. They have a small walk in with some decent but pretty standard smokes.

If you venture all the way into Carrboro there is a Tar Heek Tobacco. Again pretty standard selection. Can't remember the address, but it's next to the DMV.

I know it's not cigars, but if you're into Hookah, I would suggest Hookah Bliss on Franklin St. Good beer list, too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.