Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone tried one of these, and what were your thoughts?

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/html/viewReview.asp?item=311

I've become a "sampler smoker" in the past few months, trying out probably 50 or more different kinds of cigars. Drew Estate doesn't seem to get much favorable play on CS, but truthfully I haven't minded the few Acids that I've had--they were enjoyable for what they were. The description of the Irish Hops in the CI catalogue caught my interest, but there's nothing on Top25 and a search here comes up empty. I wanted to get some real-world feedback before shelling out $30 on a 5er (or $7.50 on a single.)
And if you're a closet Drew fan, PMs are fine. I'll understand.... :ss

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So, I take it the answer is "no." ;) Guess I'll have to be the CS guinea pig on this one. Review will follow once I complete my duty to the board.

Gerard

And here I thought there were folks around these parts that had smoked a little of everything. I mean, Shilala smoked The Turd, for cryin' out loud...!

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Ive smoked a few of the DE naturals, though not the irish hops. To be honest i very much disliked them. If its at all like the rest of the line im going to stay away. I am actually a huge fan of the LVH line though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
IMO The acids have a Big time after taste that turns me off. They are of good quality and construction, but a little too seep in the price department. That said, if offered, I never turn one down.
:tu

Anyone tried one of these, and what were your thoughts?

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/html/viewReview.asp?item=311

I've become a "sampler smoker" in the past few months, trying out probably 50 or more different kinds of cigars. Drew Estate doesn't seem to get much favorable play on CS, but truthfully I haven't minded the few Acids that I've had--they were enjoyable for what they were. The description of the Irish Hops in the CI catalogue caught my interest, but there's nothing on Top25 and a search here comes up empty. I wanted to get some real-world feedback before shelling out $30 on a 5er (or $7.50 on a single.)
And if you're a closet Drew fan, PMs are fine. I'll understand.... :ss

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.