Cigar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a dream last night that left me in a wonderful, yet somewhat disappointed mood all day. You guys are among the few who would understand. Lately Ive been wanting to get into ISOMs, but unfortunately my college budget doesnt allow it. Anyhow, I had this dream that, while driving around in search of food, I found a new cigar store. It was filled with CAO Mx2s and ISOMs..at bargain prices. Somehow I ended up working there and at a cigar conference with an endless supply of cigars and chicken wings. Perhaps this is a sign that I need to go back home to Buffalo, grab some wings, and head up to Canada for some ISOMs.

Time to sell a kidney. Thats good for a box of #2s right??

Sorry, but I just needed to share with some people who wouldnt think Im TOO nuts.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Good analysis. Right on the money!

But dude, if you haven't done a herf yet go to one. I'm sure some of king Gorillas with big stashes will be more than happy to share with a youngin'.

MoTheMan

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Id love to, but its difficult with travel expenses and my school/lacrosse schedule. Two more years to go, then I will have a job, money, and free weekends. It can't come soon enough. (Feel free to flame me for wishing away my youth)

·
Registered
291 Posts
AAlmeter:
Dreams are what made this Nation Great...and most of us probably started with dreams, so there is nothing wrong with dreaming.
What ISOM's have you smoked that you've enjoyed...just wanted to know.
:w

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
emg...Ive had a monte #2 which I somewhat enjoyed (it was pretty bad off, my girlfriend brought it back from Germany unprotected...Ive since educated her on proper cigar care), a couple Cohiba robustos and a esplendido (one robusto was good, the others were plugged), and a r&j something or other when i was 16 and in germany as a part of a study abroad program. i dont remember much about it (drinking age there is 16) and really wasnt experienced enough to compare it to anything else...all i know is that i liked it.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Dream on Bro!

Hold fast to dreams for when dreams die
life is but a one winged bird
unable to fly

1 - 9 of 9 Posts