Cigar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our regular postman has the next 2 weeks off so the FNG got trashed today by two fine BOTL,s. We were the benefactors and he was the mule to haul them to the house. Thank you Greg(Nc radioman) and Justin(the grimmeister). Radio guy sent Anita 2 ERDM Rectangular and a CAO PIRANHA,and me 2 Padron 3000 natties and also a PIRANHA.

Grimmeister sent us 2 of the Makers Mark Tubo's, and boy how i've been wanting those babies...

Attachments

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
floydp said:
Our regular postman has the next 2 weeks off so the FNG got trashed today by two fine BOTL,s. We were the benefactors and he was the mule to haul them to the house. Thank you Greg(Nc radioman) and Justin(the grimmeister). Radio guy sent Anita 2 ERDM Rectangular and a CAO PIRANHA,and me 2 Padron 3000 natties and also a PIRANHA.

Grimmeister sent us 2 of the Makers Mark Tubo's, and boy how i've been wanting those babies...
Those look like yummies! Nice job guys.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Thank you soooooooooo much Justin and Greg!!! The mailman rang the doorbell and was down the street running away when I got to the door. He said "no wonder the other route carrier won't be back for 2 weeks"!!

You hit our favorites right on the head Greg and Justin, I can't wait to try those Maker's Mark!!! You guys are AWESOME!!!!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Jsabbi01 said:
Those ERDM's look awesome. Nice hit guys!
They're my favorite NC so far... kansashat turned me onto them and it's been history ever since. If you get one in a bomb from me, feel lucky. It's really hard for me to part with them... :r

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.