Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought everything is going okay with me and Dave aka Hollywood.
we are having a great time bombing some af the Old Gorillas until yesterday... I received his box full of goodies, WOW!!!
Dave, few months ago I'm just looking for a friend on CS Board.
But you offer me to be your BOTL... Thanks a lot Amigo!

Is that an Opus X??? :D

MUCHAS GRACIAS!

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
WTG Dave! Pman, you didn't really think you could trust someone who calls himself Hollywood did you?! :D :r Yes, that is an Opus. I have a good feeling it won't be lonely in your humidor much longer!!!!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
pinoyman said:
I thought everything is going okay with me and Dave aka Hollywood.
we are having a great time bombing some af the Old Gorillas until yesterday... I received his box full of goodies, WOW!!!
Dave, few months ago I'm just looking for a friend on CS Board.
But you offer me to be your BOTL... Thanks a lot Amigo!

Is that an Opus X??? :D

MUCHAS GRACIAS!
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy amigo!

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
HA! HA! HA!

Got ya Rollito! I really have enjoyed our conversations and reading your posts. Your generosity and kindness should only be met with more of the same.

Enjoy the smokes! And don't think that just because you got a package from me; that your mailbox is safe! Now that the target has been verified as reachable; I may send out the big guns next time!?!?! :D

See ya round Amigo!

Dave

ps - we got 'em! never saw it coming! I thinks you better hide away for a while though! may not be safe to go outside near the post!? :confused:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.