Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i got from school and talked to my girlfriend onthe phone, she told me i got 2 packages waiting for me at her house (she lives in the U.S.) from 2 great BOTLS :D. This was already suspected :D but still took me for surprise. Tomorrow i will go to her house and pick them up and will post some picks :w . Thanks a lot Frank and Blake!!! You both are great pals, thanks on helping a fellow botl try new stogies.

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
DsrtDog said:
Right on WillyGT. The bombing seems to have now almost caused and international incident :cool: Is there any where that is safe? :D
Is it just me or is it raining outside? HELL NO IT"S NOT RAINING; Those are BOMBS dropping!!!

Congrats WillyGT. :w

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
geeeeeeeeesh... congrats WillyGT!! At least I got to mail one of those bombs!! Bombs everywhere!!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I'm heading for the BOMB shelter now! It's just to dangerous out here! :p

·
Registered
904 Posts
Blow the Sirens

Find a school desk, get under it and cover your head.

It's suppose to save you from a nuclear blast, that's what the nuns told us back in 19---, anyway when I was in grade school.

Way back when, but I'm sure it will still work today :D

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Oh gawd, bombs going off again!!

. . . And just when I put away my lighter and cutter! :confused: :) :w

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here are the Pics of both Bombs. I put both together for the pics ;). Thanks again to both of you Guys, and also i forgot to thanks Ms.Floyd since she was the one that put the package in the mail :D. All of you made a fellow BOTL very happy :D .

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.