Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My oldest son, he's such a entertainer but he knows not how so..

About 11 months ago (or so) I was reading the newspaper and read about the big police chase and fleeing felon suspect..Hmm newsworthy kind, wait that name is OMG!
YEp it was #1 son, out rippin and running.. He was all kinda tweeked and spun out on meth.

So he goes to the local pokey and decides he's done (yet again)
He gets out and boy this poor guy is a mess. He fiddle farts arround for a while then finally bothers himself enough to get one of those things, you know "A Job"

So now he's stayin clean attending NA, like dad. He got a 6 month Chip (keytag) and boy the guy is all well ..

Well SORTA HEHE..

Every day is another tragidy and another fiasco some sort of a crisis or another..
Todays was pricless..

He recently opted to get a new cell phone, and dudes hes using it almost 24 hours a day. (thank god no-one will issue him a credit card!)

So he woke up and it didn't work and no one could tell him why..
Seems he stepped on the phone, so he says but at teh same time he recalls locking the access but his password doesnt work hehehe I just sit back and laugh heartily.

To be young and know everything again.. Im glad I dont have to go there more than once in my life.

But there is a sadistic type of laugh that erupts out of me when he shares his tales of woe.

I guess you have to have been witness to all the sagas to appreciate how petty the issues are and just how dramatic he gets...

Ohh no the world is ending..
oh wait whats that shinny thing over there.. Poof...and he's changing focus again.

Hb

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
just be careful bro- i have enough yuba city stories to curl your hair (you probably do too)... i won't go into details here- maybe when we get together i'll fill you in on some of it. the latest casualty is my wife's cousin (our age) who died sunday nite at rideout... she's the most recent of very many.

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Hbooker said:

Ohh no the world is ending..
oh wait whats that shinny thing over there.. Poof...and he's changing focus again.
A cell phone! With only 6 months! Man he is kicking ass.....he must be doing something right. At 6 months my sponsor told me to stay away from shiny objects, he told me that shiny objects were invariably sharp and I would cut myself! Tell him congrats from Seattle and to take the "day at a' out of One day at a time. No need to experiment anymore with that stuff, sounds like experimenting with reality is more than a handful!! Hey, and congrats to you to Hb! :w

·
Registered
756 Posts
wow i leave for a week and there is a discussion about drugs and jails and getting in trouble and NA. all things i love! just had my 5th year in Jan.
poker's joke really applies to my area i live in, lots of hillbillies and toofless people.
another good answer to that joke is the funnel cake line at the local county fair :D
jimmy

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LAst night was again birthday night, had a house full.
My son looks at me and says 12 then in a few minutes he said 20.

Huh?

Seems he had been inviting all the girls to our house after the meeting to jump in the pool.

So they all show up, and what does he do?
Surefire entertainment once again...

He dances arround singing theres chick in the pool theres chicks in the pool. THen he leaves for an hour? WTF?

Leaving me to be "the host"
Jezze - he shows back up and he was just in a fight with his Ex girfriend.
Sometimes how stupid he can be is one of the things that keeps me laughing.

choices in life...
18 single girls in baithing suits.....
1 Ex girlfriend you hate................

Duh...
Real tough call for a single guy no?

SO to be a good guy I went swiming with the heard..

Hb!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts