Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Is checking it twice.
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to lay your fears to rest, Tony. I checked my list several weeks ago, and found that your name was on both the naughty and the nice list. After much consideration (and a bit of back checking of your past threads), I think I have a little something for both your naughty and your nice sides!

This heads-up should be sufficient to alert you to keep a check on your mailbox later this week, maybe Saturday, maybe Monday, depending on how fast the elves mail service is running.

Oh yeah, the elves said you might need this number:

0103 8555 7492 8168 8277

Merry Christmas, Tony!

:bl:ss :tu :cb

· Is checking it twice.
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang it Santa You are one secretive Dude! Oh I guess I will be suprised.

I don't ever remember being naughty though :rolleyes:
And sneaky; and a good reader!

As to naughty, We guys are all just a little naughty by nature!

You have left way too many clues as to what you like in your time here, so finding "items" for you wasn't TOO taxing. Now, I think I will go have a smoke and a little something to warm my insides!

· Registered
6,064 Posts
Santa I should have known you had a handle on things. Amazing selection of Smokes( including 5- RCs from 2000), Bourbon & Sweets! A Club Stogie Cutter And a Calendar that will have me sleeping in the dog house if the missus sees it! Thanks Santa!!!

Click for Big Pic!

· Is checking it twice.
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad the package made it safe and sound. I'm always leery when I must trust my liquid yum-yums to the USPS!

Give the misses some of the chocolate, and that will distract her from the calender. Wish it was a 2008 version, but I just picked it up at an event a short time ago, and they were not giving away the 2008's yet. I wish old Santa could say that one of the painted ladies of the calendar was present and modeling, but Mrs. Claus won't let me go to those events (regardless of how much chocolate I bribe her with!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.