Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, Howdy , I'm new to this forum, been lurking for a while getting lots of good info!! Has anybody smoked these and if so how do you like them, I'm gonna order 3 bundles of FdO and the place I'm getting them from also sells these and at $36 a box they are right about my price range.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Looking here will help. I have a few gifted Don Kiki's in my humi. A little hesitant to light one up...don't know why.

And welcome aboard!

Scott"nervoussmoker"M

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Welcome! Iamveryfondofbananacreampie! :mad:

Never smoked a Don Kiki, but you did fine with the FdO's.

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
A Don Kiki green label came with my humidor. For some reason I havn't lit it up yet either. Its a torpedo shape and looks well constructed. The Green labels are mild, Brown are Medium, and Red are full bodied. Here is a link to CubanCrafters and all the Don Kiki cigars they sell. If you click on a cigar, they have user reviews. Hope this helps!

BTW. Welcome to CS. :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
txMatt and I were just given a Green label apiece from another guy at work. It looks very nice and smells great. :) I'm going to let it rest in the cooler for a little while before I light it up.

Besides, it's too friggin' cold to go outside for an hour to smoke the thing. (Yes, even in Texas - but it IS Texas, so I'll probably be outside this weekend)

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
I've smoked the Don Kiki Green, Brown, red, White, La carolina, and the Cabinet Series so far. The Green are very mild but interesting. The red are okay; I just got em in a sampler and they need a bit more time in the Humi. I bought a box of the Brown Labels (Torpedoes) about 4 months ago. They are spicy, full bodied, great aroma and tasty as hell. By far my favorite between the Green and Red. The white label are the vintage Habano 2000 and I have one left. They are very, very good but a differentr taste profile from the brown label. If you like a stronger, tastier type of cigar you can't do much better than the Brown label. The construction is great and the draw is very easy, yielding lost of tasty smoke. And oh yeah, the price is right :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.