Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· www.stogietorch.com
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a couple pics (hopefully I can figure out how to post them)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
drawer and accessory cleaning.

work area

The cabinet with the moochador, cigar molds, lighters, ashtrays and assorted crap.

top tray.

bottom of humi, do you maybe get the idea I am a complete gurkha whore with the robustos?

· Registered
802 Posts
a couple pics (hopefully I can figure out how to post them)

drawer and accessory cleaning.

work area

The cabinet with the moochador, cigar molds, lighters, ashtrays and assorted crap.

top tray.

bottom of humi, do you maybe get the idea I am a complete gurkha whore with the robustos?
those are excellent pics. what type of fan do you have in your humi

· www.stogietorch.com
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah, the label maker was staring me in the face one day. The wife was using it for her students stuff and I said "Hey, self, that would be a really easy and neat way to label your gars!"
Probably a little too anal retentive for the cheapies and yard gars, not to mention some of the dog rockets I still need to get rid of, but its really nice for the Gurks, otherwise I can't differentiate at a glance between a master select robusto #4 and a Grand reserve robusto, etc.
Its easy to print off a bunch of labels in the excruciating day or so before the dhl or ups guy drops off a new bundle, fiver, or box....

· Registered
10,306 Posts
yeah, the label maker was staring me in the face one day. The wife was using it for her students stuff and I said "Hey, self, that would be a really easy and neat way to label your gars!"
Probably a little too anal retentive for the cheapies and yard gars, not to mention some of the dog rockets I still need to get rid of, but its really nice for the Gurks, otherwise I can't differentiate at a glance between a master select robusto #4 and a Grand reserve robusto, etc.
Its easy to print off a bunch of labels in the excruciating day or so before the dhl or ups guy drops off a new bundle, fiver, or box....
Labels are also good for identifying who/where/when you got the cigar - trades, contests, bombs, splits, etc.

· Registered
2,110 Posts
Hope PWing does not stand for Post Whoring, especially when your comparing a guy who has been here for over 4 months and only has 20posts as compared to a guy whose only been 2 and has over 350. I know I enjoyed his thread and looking at the pics. If that's Post Whoring than I hope more people start whoring it up.:D Plus I think we are all guilty at times for being big dirty post whores.:r

· www.stogietorch.com
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That's a question whose answer has eluded me.
About the best solution I can come up with is to put your naked smokes in cellos. I save some just to put naked gars in for transport in a pocket, the pelican case or a travel tube. I think it provides a little more protection. My leather 3 finger case is made for about a lonsdale size, and when I shove a couple robustos or torpedos in it, I think the cello helps it slide instead of catching on each other and cracking or tearing a wrapper.
It doesn't look as pretty in the humi, though. I shuffle through the humi about once a week or so, I probably have saved some sticks from chipped feet and such when rummaging after having a few beers.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.