Cigar Forums banner

DogWatch Cigar Club GOLDEN TICKET

3K views 24 replies 20 participants last post by  karmaz00 
#1 ·
Upon opening my newly-arrived DogWatch Cigar Club package today, I found the following label stuck to the inside flap of the box:

I'm pretty sure I've got a golden ticket. I feel just like Charlie Bucket when he found his golden ticket in "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory".

So, Bob or Dale, let me know when I can come to either studio and see all the magic...

By the way - I don't know of any golden ticket contest, but when I found the label, my imagination ran away with it...

See less See more
#2 ·
Ahh...er....mmmmm....I can't imagine how that got in your package. That contest wasn't supposed to start for 3 more weeks! But since the cat is out of the bag, as soon as the other 4 golden tickets are found and reported, you all will get your pre-paid, first class tickets to visit the Longhorn Lounge so I can judge who's worthy to take over when I'm gone. Please don't expect Umpa Loompa's....their hands are too small to roll cigars well.:biggrin:

#22 ·
:lol:She did.:lol:
Wow... awesome. Look how old her eyelids are... gross.

Ahh...er....mmmmm....I can't imagine how that got in your package. That contest wasn't supposed to start for 3 more weeks! But since the cat is out of the bag, as soon as the other 4 golden tickets are found and reported, you all will get your pre-paid, first class tickets to visit the Longhorn Lounge so I can judge who's worthy to take over when I'm gone. Please don't expect Umpa Loompa's....their hands are too small to roll cigars well.:biggrin:
I just laughed very very hard. Though i think Umpa's could roll NUBS im going to have to agree. still pretty tight though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.