Cigar Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Committed
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Supposedly we are getting another Ale House in the DC area. They are supposed to open one in Falls Church in February!

Anyway, I'm excited and wanted to share.

:D :D :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm very jealous I am a big fan of Dogfish Head and it is hard to find in my area.

·
The Cheese stands alone
2,749 Posts
Dogfish Head makes some (ahem) interesting brews. I enjoy trying them but most I would not drink on a regular basis. One of the resent Brew Your Own mags had an interview with Sam Calagione the brewmaster of DFH. It was an interesting read.

·
Committed
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dogfish Head makes some (ahem) interesting brews. I enjoy trying them but most I would not drink on a regular basis. One of the resent Brew Your Own mags had an interview with Sam Calagione the brewmaster of DFH. It was an interesting read.
I agree they make some wierd ones... but their 60, 90, and 120-minute IPAs are AMAZING...

·
Committed
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:tpd:

But whatever floats yer boat Dave.;)
It's the name of a beer, and I don't think any I have received from said person were that version, I think they were all Belgian Ales. I swear I'm not into the other thing by that name... :sl

·
Misplaced
6,385 Posts
Am I going to have to open my own brew house in Woodbridge or what?:D

I cannot wait!

·
sanctuary
3,674 Posts
You know what I love about this place? I can come in here and make a comment about Golden Showers, and Greer comes out looking like a pervert. :r

1 - 14 of 14 Posts